Your Phone App Can't Receive Text Messages And Sending Text Is Stuck On Sending

J

JosephKarout

Hello,

I ran through ALL the troubleshooting steps to configure the your phone app. My laptop is brand new as of today. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the your phone app on my mobile device and clicked the reset button for the app on my laptop. It's an Alienware gaming laptop by the way. I am running Windows 10 fully update. Again, brand new computer as of today.

I am using an updated pixel 2 phone and trying to pair it with the your phone app installed on my laptop.

I checked on my settings to make sure bluetooth is enabled as wells as confirming the bluetooth devices on both my phone and laptop. Everything is setup correctly.

The pairing, notifications, and everything else was successful. I am able to make and receive calls just fine. I am able to see all my phone's notifications on your phone.

The only problem is text messaging. I can see all my contacts and past text messages. Whenever I click new test message or click on any existing old message to send a message, it gets stuck at sending with a yellow notification saying we can't connect to my pixel 2.

See pic: Screenshot

Now the weird part is even though it's stuck at sending with the three dynamic dots, I have verified that my recipient actually received the text. However, if the recipient replies to the text or sends a new text message to me, I don't receive it via the your phone app on my laptop.

So in retrospect, there are two main problems with the your phone:

1. Gets stuck in sending loop

2. Cannot receive text messages anyone

Please help. It's really urgent.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom