PC system freeze and blue screen error

S

sauron12

Hello,

Since summer of 2020, my windows 10 PC has been suffering from numerous critical issues following Windows updates such as system freezes, forcing manual reboots and Blue screen errors, with numerous given errors of its own ranging from: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and one about data structure at the top of my head throughout this year.

The issues mostly stopped happening around the end of summer. However, since the November update, my PC firstly began crashing on the launch of games such as Battlefront 2 and Crusader Kings 3 in the way of freezing, either during the loading of the game or in Battlefront's case, a specific amount of time into a match(Almost a minute I think). This issue was resolved upon me updating the PC completely and updating the drivers. However, I am at a loss as to what to do, as my pc, at least every 24 hours, will either randomly freeze for no particular reason or will freeze on a daily discord session. For example, i will freeze during the discord call, forcibly reboot my PC , get back into discord, and then a minute in, it will freeze again, making me repeat the latter steps. This is usually all that happens, with no further freezes, although in some cases, the system might blue screen, but i have seen no pattern to this.

In short, my PC has been at least freezing twice , with the second happening right after the first, every day since i installed the latest windows updates, and i have tried numerous options to resolve these issues across the year, such as using command prompt, and other utility programs which could with windows. They usually report that errors have been detected and successfully resolved.

While a satisfactory permanent solution would be nice, i doubt there is one, but having an explanation as to why these occur would be of help as well. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Notable Information:

-Custom built PC made in 2018 and unchanged since.

-Game and PC performance has been unaffected outside of the system collapses.

-As of this message, all windows updates and video card driver updates have been installed.

-If my pc randomly freezes earlier in the day, the later discord freezing never happens, as the pattern for some reason never bypasses 2 freezes per day.

Continue reading...