BSOD! Dont know what to do anymore!!!

T

Tsunax552

Hello, I posted before about this I believe this is my third time now but to no avail. I recently upgraded my PC, new motherboard, new ram and new CPU, I kept my old power supply and hard drives as well one HDD and one SDD. I have been getting BSOD since I've started using my PC and now it seems to be happening more frequently, and it keeps happening to have different errors not one of the same type, some times its irlq_less_not equal other times its driver_irl_less_not_equal, other times its system service exception and so on. I have run windows memory diagnostic tool with no errors. I also ran the verifier tool in windows and the drivers did not crash my PC. I also ran command prompt to scan my windows files it found some corrupt files and fixed it. All my drivers are up to date. I reinstalled windows as well. I also brought it to micro center hoping they could find out what was wrong all they said was all my hardware was working fine and nothing needed to be fixed.. Im really not sure what else it is. Here are my specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Matisse 3.6GHz 6-Core AM4 Boxed Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler

G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 CL16 Dual Channel Desktop Memory Kit F4-3200C16D-32G - Black
ASUS B450-F ROG STRIX Gaming AMD AM4 ATX Motherboard

Im also including my minidump files and memory dump files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated I am really losing my mind here!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom