Multiple BSODs need HELP!

V

VicLambropoulos

OK, so i've had a total of 5 BSOD the past 12 days, all happening 3-5 days apart from each other.

The first one happened while i was watching a discord stream and had open: vscode, 18 chrome tabs(lmao), PuTTY, winscp and maybe LoL client might be wrong though. I was also charging my phone on my pc when it happened.

I got [SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED] caused by driver
Ndu.sys

The next two happened while was afk, i had vscode open, discord, spotify and < 8 chrome tabs open.

-Second one i got [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED] caused by driver
ntoskrnl.exe

-Third one i got [SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED] caused by driver Ndu.sys but with different adress.

Fourth one wa,s while i was sleeping and had left OBS record my online webex class 1hr in. (i've been doing that almost everyday the past 1.5 month for 2-4 hr with no problems) it was [KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED] caused by driver
ntoskrnl.exe and had the same address as the second one.

Last one was today, while i only had spotify open, this one didn't have an error code and said it was caused by
ntoskrnl.exe driver

My pc specs are: (I built it brand new 13 months ago)

• Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-3200MHz RAM
  • Ryzen 5 2600
  • RTX 2060 MSI Gaming Z (mild OC with MSI afterburners' Overclocking Scanner for about 4-5 months)
  • Samsung 970 evo plus nvme SSD 250gb
  • Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD
  • MSI Tomahawk MAX b450 Motherboard

PC runs smoothly everytime like nothing has happened, even immediately after a BSOD.

I've already ran a Mem test, sys file check, ssd and hdd check and everything said it was fine (Note that was 3 days ago, before the last BSOD).

here are the dmp files: DMPs - Google Drive

NOTE: before the last BSOD, i tried driver verifier and screwed with some drivers on my own (bad idea), after running driver verifier i found ScpVbus.sys driver to cause BSOD, so i disabled it.However even after disabling driver verifier and multiple restarts my PC slowed down and cpu usage was 30-40% even with only 1 chrome tab open, so i did a system restore to the day before the 4th BSOD that's why i missing its DMP file.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom