windows 10-manufacturer logo to black screen loop of death.

M

mikerosco2

i've had this problem before many times and have been able to reboot from usb recovery.this time it won't work.i am able to get in to the recovery mode but nothing works.restore points,reset,advanced mode,etc.all the options they give except system image. i don't have any system image restore points.i've tried all the restore points.there is one option that i can't remember the name of that's no longer there.i don't know what happened this time.i just recently got some kind of update.i was surfing and then my wifi knocked me off the air-this too is a problem sometimes.so i got frustrated and just went to my local files and continued doing what i was doing and after i went to restart the computer and it never booted again.it went from hp logo to windows start and dot loop for a second or so and then the dots stop moving.it goes into preparing to repair and then can't and gives me an error code and a scan tag.i also have 2 windows 10 on volume 2 operating systems to choose from.i had a 3rd at one time and don't know where that went to and forgot what it said as well.i have an hp 4520s. i know it's an old model.it has been upgraded a bit to 4 gigs of ram but that's about it.my neighbor tech kid said my computer can't handle the extra feature and/or quality updates and is not needed for features that aren't compatible with my pc cause i don't have the capability.i don't know.the other computer that he built for me is worse.it has a big hardrive and more gigs but the read write is slow and is always running at 100% disk.he told me that if i put a specific size on an ssd that it will speed things up tremendously.running the 10 os on the ssd and having the hdd for storage.so both of my computers don't boot,one from the manufacturers logo to blackscreen back to logo loop of death which is the one i'm referring to and need fixed and the other is logo to blue screen,to attempt repairs to fail and back around again.i was also able to get into bios diagnostic start up tests and that also failed.please help thanks.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom