Discussion and issue for windows 10 and some casual changes.

A

Akhilesh Gangawane

Hi!
My name is Akhilesh Gangawane I'm from India. I think that you should make changes in windows 10( I'm using version 20H2)

1. First thing is that when we go in setting\system\about, it shows about specs of our pc in that section you show ram and in bracket it shows usable ram although it is nice but user who don't know that much about computers and jump to windows 10 from windows 7, the particular person will see that thing, and think that why this windows 10 is not using my full ram and even some will say I shifting back to 7!

2. why two thing for same operation like control panel and settings, control panel was nice for windows because their should be some difference in mobile and computers and control panel seems to be perfect name for computer settings! And speech recognition and cortana cortana search for web and some casual things and to open a particular folder we have to use speech recognition you should use a single app for the thing( and cortana can't even type)

3. I don't know why windows optimization is so low as compared to Mac and ever coder here suggest mac for coding???

4. Hey windows now it time to include tab feature(like browser) in windows explorer for user's ease

5. This for microsoft company why you stopped encarta Kids it was really a nice software for education.

6. cloud gaming too consume a lots of data why don't you fix this with some sub servers for it

7. now for windows update for ever 6 month update it consume a data internet of approx. 3 GB which too big for Indians user because here pack of 1.5 GB is popular and which can be seen in ever middle-class house.

8. Sign that shows window of windows is really worst because before a while YouTube videos to have same sign for loading which people hate alot and now when they see it they just feel to band head on keyboard.... LOL

9. I'm using windows since XP series(which was fabulous) in that series till windows 7 I have experienced startup sounds which literally created memories of our nursery class till 1st and still we remember it and smile for while, in windows 10 it is not included really feeling sad for my small brother.

10. Please do customize game bar for gamers it should look attractive and something for gaming because one day gaming will be biggest then any Olympics, country will be represented by gamer(although this happening even today but not at large scale) and do something for it or apple or google will do something magnificent for gaming which will be out of the box

hope to do some following steps for this( first think is that you should read it)

email id:- *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

My age is 15

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom