Random Freezing and Shutdown issue.

P

ptrwg_

I have this issue for more than a year now. My laptop would freeze randomly ever since I did an update from Windows 1903 to 1909. Not a single update released has fixed this issue for me. I can go a few days just fine. Four days max. And then the issue will come. Sometimes when it freezes, my screen would go black. Its not completely shutdown because i can see the screen is not completely black. There's like a very faint light on the screen still. The backlight on my keyboard would still be up but i can't press anything. I have to do a hard reboot every single time. Anyone else is facing this issue? When this happen, sometimes in the even viewer would log that my laptop was shut down unexpectedly. Sometimes, it won't record it at all. I have updated every driver. I have reinstalled windows multiple times. Even had the GeekSquad people to reinstall a fresh Windows for me. Less than 48 hours, the freezing issue came back. They told me its not an a hardware issue. I tried every solutions that I could find on the internet but found no luck.

The laptop that I'm using is MSI GS63 Stealth 8re, 16 GB of ram, 64-bit. Running Windows 10 version 2004

Continue reading...