Default print settings - I want to print A4 with these settings selected - but end result is A5

• Thread starter Fashion Student Online
  • Start date
F

Fashion Student Online

Hi there, looking for tech help please.

I recently upgraded to a HP Bang & Olufsen Envy which is very nice, thank you. However still ironing out some defaulting issues.

I am fairly knowledgeable with tech things but I can't figure out where this problem is coming from.

My print setting are A4 portrait or A4 landscape when I chose to print or when I go into settings and change the default settings. However when the paper is printed it is A5 - half of a landscape page. My previous laptop is open next to me and I do the exact same thing and it prints A4 portrait on the entire page.

I am missing something in the default setting somewhere and I can not find it. I have gone into settings and changed it, run trouble shooter, changed the advanced settings and all are A4 portrait.

My printer is s wireless brother. I haven't tried sending anything to another printer from this laptop and not sure if its the printer but it printing fine from my old laptop.

Thank you.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom