Audio latency problems

A

ale99tr

I have a small recording studio so I usually connect various external sound cards to my pc.

A couple of weeks ago I started having problems like crackling, audio clicking, terrible sound and stuff like that.
I started checking for Bios, drivers or other apps updates. I updaded everything but I haven't solved the problem.
I tried to change various computer settings to prefer high performances over graphics quality, but I didn't fix it.
I even tried to completely reset the pc to factory settings by deleting all the files it contained but nothing, not even this solved.
It is not a hardware problem since I took the pc to official technical assistance and the diagnosis considers everything perfectly working.
It is not a PC performance problem.
The good power of the device and a use that, even when "extremely" intense, reaches a maximum of around 30% - 35% of processor or GPU use.
I contacted the company that supplies me with the sound cards.
This made me download a diagnostic app to my computer.
When I ran the test I sent them the results and they replied saying: "Wdf01000.sys-runtime framework driver kernel mode, microsoft corp."

appeared to cause high DPC latency.
Please help me! Actually I can't work!

It's a terrible situation for me... From an Apple Hater I'm really considering to **** everything and buy a Mac.

Sorry for my English, I'm doing my best.​

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom