New PC Build - Constant BSODs with diffrent stop codes from day 1. Please help! - With dump files

R

RowanCodling

I built my partner her first PC a week ago, and it has been a sad, blue disaster ever since. Started with BSODs on the first night, and has happened at 5 minute to a couple hour intervals ever since. I have tried many many things since then to fix it, which I'll list below:

1. Troubleshooting all drivers in Safe Mode and removing unnecessary drivers I originally installed (Bluetooth, printer, etc.)
  2. Re-installing Windows - currently running the latest (20H2) but tried 20H1 as well.
  3. Swapping GPU and RAM with mine (one stick at a time). They both worked fine on my machine (which is also an AMD Ryzen system). But her machine still crashed when testing out my RAM and GPU. The crashing did seem to be worse with my RAM though (2x4GB 3200mhz Corsair Vengeance LPX).
  4. Setting the RAM to base (2133), 2666 and 3200. BSOD at all speeds.
  5. Running the memory diagnostic tool several times. Passed every time.
  6. Running system file check in command prompt using the code "sfc /scannow". Came back that everything was fine.

Here are a number of the error codes I keep getting (although they change all the time):

• IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
  • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
  • KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL
  • DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER
  • UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
  • APX_INDEX_MISMATCH
  • REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

Here are the most recent dump files:

Something interesting worth noting is that it has not once crashed during a game(can game for 3-4 hours without an error), which is when the load is highest. It seems to crash mostly when I'm downloading large files, or swapping between browser tabs, or between the browser and other programs like Spotify or Windows Explorer. Sometimes it crashes when I'm not doing anything at all.

Any help digging into those dump files so we can find out what's going on would be much appreciated.

Build (all new parts):

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with stock cooler
  • GPU: Palit GeForce RTX 2060 Dual OC (NE62060S18J9-1160A)
  • MOBO: ASUS Prime B450M-K (m-ATX)
  • PSU: Corsair Bronze 80+ 650W (CP-9020211)
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED 2x16GB 3200mhz (CMU32GX4M2C3200C16)
  • SSD: ADATA NGFF/M.2 512 SX6000 PRO - 512GB
  • HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm

Continue reading...