Computer BSOD Crashing when downloading steam games and plugging in webcam, Help!

A

AdamKing57

Hello!

I having been having challenges with my computer randomly BSOD on me, typically in games, downloading steam games/other install programs and plugging in my webcam.

Once it crashed with the Logitech c920 webcam on and now itll crash every time if I plug in the webcam. So I'm not sure whats going on if computer bsod and webcam bsod are related but its frustrating. I have run multiple driver programs and updated anything I could find including windows. I have bluescreenview and whocrashed. They point to ntoskrnl.exe, which is a very general. And a couple times when it picked up webcam plug in crash it said, lv321v64.

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 Ti

i7-8700k CPU @ 3.70GHz

ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

Corsair vengence ram 4x8 32gig

I have run windows memory diagnostic multiple times, memtest 86, which came back fine and Prime95 stress test also fine(originally gave error something like value 4 expected 5 or something, but not anymore). Really need help on this I have no idea what to do here... and repeat crashing is not good...

Appreciate you, Thank you very much!

crash minidump Ufile.io - 1606531310

* Update- So after using the driver verifier, it crashed my computer not letting me start up or recover. Crashed multiple times with code Memory Managment when trying to reset the pc keeping files. So now its a fresh windows. Now when I go to download back the programs like steam games or installing evernote itll crash, lately giving code IRQL_not_less_or_equal or System service exception

Continue reading...