Improving Focus Assist

D

Ditendra

I want to provide suggestion for "Focus Assist" in Windows 10. Here's my current problem with it:

I don't want Focus Assist enabled at all when I'm just browsing the Internet or working and etc... However I want Focus Assist enabled automatically if I start playing a video game or launch any application in fullscreen, so notifications don't appear in my game and don't distract me. Unfortunately currently Focus Assist doesn't have such option. So, if I want things like I wrote above, I need to manually turn on turn off Focus Assist or Have Focus Assist on "priority only" mode and put there a tons of apps like Skype, Messenger, Whatsapp app, Chrome and in short everything and have enabled option "When I'm playing game" in automatic rules. First option sounds easier, rather than putting all the apps in "Priority only" list (basically having no focus assist, only during the gaming).

So, my suggestion is this: Put another option in Focus Assist that will automatically enable it when user starts playing a video game or launches full screen app and have a priority list so that you can put apps that you still want to get notification even if you're plating a game. I think my suggestion makes more sense and is more practical than the current state of Focus Assist.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom