Please Help (Audio and mouse lag/cutting)

R

Raneel

I'm going to try to explain this as best as possible because i don't see anyone having this issue... it may be long so for that i apologize. I've been getting some weird mouse stutter/lag and audio cutting at the same time. After installing my TUF OC 3070, issues started occurring when i attempted to stream through discord as soon as i click screen share mouse would either lag or stutters as I'm moving it + audio would instantly cut... and you're probably wondering well this may not be a big deal, sure.. it isn't but more problems came with as i started gaming. Just playing Black Ops Cold War crashed on me 3 times in a row and then I got blue screen of death... this is when i realized this is not a discord issue and it's probably a hardware problem so i went and unplugged everything such as cables, GPU, ram and plugged everything back in and decided to boot up the computer, the problem was gone, i tried streaming even in game and not one mouse lag or audio stutter.. so i place the side panels in and boot then the problem is back again! i uninstalled DDU and Geforce experience to see if it does anything. It actually eliminates the problem completely so at this point i am beyond confused whether this is coming from hardware failure or NVIDIA driver, or maybe the case panels are pressing too hard on the cables and causing this? attempting to stream in discord is the biggest indication that this problem is gone or still present.

My specs:
EVGA 650 BQ, 80+ BRONZE 650W, Semi Modular
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO
Corsair Vengeance 2X8 (16g)
Asus Tuf OC 3070
512 Sandisk SSD
1TB Toshiba HDD
3-4 Fans Running including CPU
Case: H500 Compact Mid-Tower Case with Tempered Glass

Continue reading...

Back