Problems with Game, BSOD, Driver Identifier, DUMPS, Memtest? ; Identifying broken driver with driver identifier

N

Nukiver

Hello there people,

as seen in the Subject, it is a very complicated one and I will split it up in the parts I have in the subject.

Link to the dump files so you can read while downloading: Password protected

(password is dumpydump as I didn't want anybody just lurking on these files)

Short summary: The Game I have problems with is PUBG (Playerunknown's Battlegrounds)

My PC: Ryzen 7 3700x

32GB RAM (DDR4-3000, not in XMP right now)

x570 MSI MPG Gaming Edge Wifi Motherboard

ZOTAC GTX 1070

PSU: 550w bequiet Straight Power 11

1TB NVMe and 1.5TB HDD

1. Problems with Game PUBG ( playerunknown's battlegrounds )

I just wanna say: I play a lot of games. Graphically heavy ones aswell. NONE, I mean literally NONE have problems on running on my system. I have never had such Problems with the game. The problems started about 2 months ago, without any clue on why they could've started (no trigger installation or anything)

Well. I have constant crashes at random points in the game. It is mostly not in the main menu (though it has happened), so it is mostly while being out on the field. When crashing it is not giving me a specific error code. so I started to try some troubleshooting. Basic troubleshooting such as: getting rid of OC, driver updating, downgrading and installation of new ones. MANY other stuff. I tried finding answers in the PUBG Forum, and I got some troubleshooting answers which failed aswell. I even reinstalled windows (AND even reinstalled windows on a newly bought NVMe drive). Nothing is working. [If you have any new ideas that I probably didn't come up with, please just write them in the Comments. I'll try everything. ]

2. BSOD

I got in total 5 BSODs from the Game. Some were: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, and one was: "IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE" (All of these BSODs MiniDump I have uploaded. It's in the minidumps.rar)

I of course googled what the BSODs meant, and with the second BSOD ("IRQL ... ") I found the driver identifier. So I just wanted to try out. Maybe something did went wrong while installing some drivers. I found this: ( microsoft community link - Windows 10 BSOD, it says IRQL GT ZERO AT SYSTEM SERVICE. )

So I just wanted to try the driver identifier.

3. Driver Identifier

I have tried the driver identifier now as described in this post: ( driver verifier link - Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. )

And it instantly crashes on startup with 2 kinds of codes:

First it started with: "DRIVER_VERIFIED_DETECTED_VIOLATION" but then this one came. I tried multiple boots and didn't get any other than: "DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION"

Now it sadly didn't say after the code which driver was causing this code. So I need the help of you to find out what there is. I uploaded the big MEMORY.dmp because I didn't find the appropriate minidump to the driver identifier so I hope it should be in there. If of course I should look somewhere else for the Dump file of the verifier please let me know, I used this walkthrough : ( microsoft link - BSOD Finding and fixing them @zigzag )

4. Memtest?

I am writing this in the evening of my timezone. I am going to run memtest through the night. Maybe tomorrow not today, but it will definitely run through at least a night.

I hope I could help you out with all the information you need to help me.

If you have any questions, please feel free.

I don't know if this will work but since I mainly used this guys' stuff, I wanna try to @ him. @ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP)

Continue reading...