unauthorized logs

• Thread starter Hello help please
  • Start date
H

Hello help please

ive been having issues for quite sometime now... im getting a ton of unknown/unauthorized logs through most every way imaginable. i have disabled every odd connection ive found they come back on. i tightened my network security and mac addresses started being spoofed. it says a workgroup also keep accessing my account yet i never set one up. i see when they log on system privilege's are being changed and duplicate applications such as internet explorer and edge. ive reinstalled a couple of times now and the files wont disappear... when i check ownership it shows it belongs to an unknown contact... i attempted to change ownership and disable inheritance of these strange files(theres a lot of them) it tells me access denied no prillages. when i attempt to use control panel it wont uninstall only modify/change and noth9ing happens when i try that. finally i decided to try unplugging the ethernet and soon as i did that i was able to access and delete the files. they show up again though.... i also found 2 linux systems under my dvd/cd roms they are labelled linux file-CD gadget usb device. ive also experienced the x box apps starting up quite often connects then launches the game bar behind the scenes... id imagine to record my screen i have no clue anymore ive done everything possible to stop it but it persists. i got a new modem cause i was told my RF signals wernt broadcasting properly. things were good for 2-3 days in the last month maybe longer.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Continue reading...