Bsod errors (ntoskrnl.exe+) on new build.

C

CitDCypher

Hey guys, about 2 week ago i started having problems with my pc. Windows would freeze randomly with a buzzing sound until i would turn it off. I downloaded HWMonitor and everything was fine. Ran Memtests with no findings. Checked my SSD and it was fine. I also updated my bios. Since the problem persisted i reinstalled Windows 10 and it worked fine for a couple of days untill i started getting bsod errors. I looked up the errors online and tried everything (chkdsk, sfc /scannow) but the problem persisted. Though every time i ran chkdsk it repaired my drive for some reason even though crystaldiscinfo showed that the drive was fine. Since i thought it might still be a hardware problem and i wanted to upgrade my pc for some time i got a new board, GPU, PSU & Memory. I also did another clean Windows 10 install and everything started working fine. Well until yesterday at least. I'm starting getting bsod errors again. The most commonly appear while I'm extracting files with winrar, 7zip or the windows built in extractor. It also happened at least once while downloading a file. I'm at a loss guys and need your help. You will find my minidumps below.

More info:

Specs:

Board : Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: Asus GeForce 2070 super

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz

PSU: Corsair RM650

SSD: Samsung MZ-76E1T0B/EU 860 EVO 1 TB SATA 2,5

My drivers are all up to date and i also ran driver verifier and deleted a app that caused an error. One of the dumps below should contain that error. I ran it after deleting the app and didn't show any more errors.

Dumps: Dumps - Google Drive

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom