I get a blue screen while loading windows 10 -happened after shutting down from the electric switch only-

M

Miguel2032

this is what I get after some troubleshoot.

401ba923-873b-41bd-95f6-6c2c15e8d662?upload=true.jpg

the partitions are are follow:

4 in total in GPT, first partition has EFI system formated as fat32 using diskpart, second partition created using -create partition msr-

third partition has the windows partition fs=ntfs, fourth partition about 1GB of size formated as ntfs meant for recovery tools tho all partitions are newly created epcept for the windows partition. I did this cause I was tired of not getting a solution and still can't get it.

I started with the proces using command bootsect /nt60 c: to apply the boot code compatible with bootmgr to my windows 10 partition letter="C" on the disk.

I then copied files to the EFI SYSTEM partition the first partition on disk, labeled "System" formated as fat32 and letter "S" using:

bcdboot c:\windows /l en-us /s S: /f all which copied succesfuly.

but when I tried bootrec /fixboot instead of saying access denied as it has all along now says the specified file cannot be found. So that blue screen picture on this post is the result. I did and tried everything. And here's the logfile from the automatic startup repair that also failed:

Startup Repair diagnosis and repair log
---------------------------
Number of repair attempts: 1

Session details
System Disk =
Windows directory = C:\windows
AutoChk Run = 0
Number of root causes = 1

Test Performed:
Name: Check for updates
Result: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x0
Time taken = 0 ms

Test Performed:
Name: System disk test
Result: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x0
Time taken = 63 ms

Root cause found:
A hard disk could not be found. If a hard disk is installed, it is not responding.

And here's a photo of my partitions for the DISK 0 with windows 256GB ssd:

afd294ce-220c-460f-a73f-e22215110e7c?upload=true.png

Maybe I need to try the GUID ID properties command or other ID command that I've found from this site, I haven't yet. What else can I try besides everything exposed?

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom