Computer Crashing Constantly

• Thread starter ChristianCollier
  • Start date
C

ChristianCollier

I have been having major issues with my PC getting constant blue screens. I first started noticing this issue when I first got my RTX 3080. It would only happen when I was not playing any games. I ended up going back to my old graphics card (GTX 1080). This did not fix the issue either. From here I tried 1 stick of RAM which didn't work so then I got brand new ram and still had the issue. I went back to another power supply and that didn't work. After this I thought it may be the motherboard so I bought a new x570 board. This still had issues so I tried to re install windows 10, and ended up getting BSODs during the installation process and after some time finally finished the install. I would still get BSOD's and now they were way more often. So after that I tried to re install windows 10 again with only my m.2 in. this didn't work so I tried my other SSD alone as well. With none of these working I went back to my m.2 for windows again. I have it installed but I am still getting constant BSOD.s I don't know what to do and no forum posts I have found with similar issues have been fixed or have a solution that works for me. I have tried to have to most up to date drivers back when the blue screens were not as constant. But now I cant even install any drivers without my computer crashing during the installation.

This is what is currently inside my computer.

• CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
  • Cooler: Corsair h100i platinum AIO
  • RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB Neo
  • Motherboard: ASUS Tuf Gaming pro Wifi
  • PSU: Corsair RM850x
  • GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080
  • Drives: Samsung EVO 970 2TB NVME, Samsung QVO 2TB Sata SSD, Western Digital 2TB HDD

Continue reading...