Unable to delete Forza 7

M

MikeAverboukh

I had Forza 7 installed on my computer and it was on my SSD. I decided to move it to my Hard Drive through windows settings. After I pressed move the game disappeared and now the game is not visible on my computer and Microsoft Store says I need to download it. The funny thing is, it's still on my PC because that crazy 100 GB that this game takes up is STILL TAKEN UP on my PC. What's even crazier, I cannot access the folder where the game is located without having to browse through the hidden files in explorer and once I did find that 100 GB dump of a file, I couldn't delete it because I don't have the permissions. When I try to change the permissions the file DOESN'T LET ME, ****. A file that is taking 100 GB on my SSD cannot be used, cannot be found by Microsoft store (yes I did try to reinstall the game in hopes of it finding it on my computer already but nope), and cannot be deleted because it doesn't let me change my own Windows permissions. I need help with this, does anyone know of a way to delete this ****. I really don't want to resort to restoring my PC because I have a lot of files here that I need. Help me out.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom