A2DP snk problems with Link to windows and Phone companion.

• Thread starter Udder Discharge
  • Start date
U

Udder Discharge

I have some rather interesting issues. I Have On board sound card with Realtek Drivers. All of my driver software and windows are all up to date.

First I can not get an audio out source with phone calls to my PC. After looking deeper I have found that Manager is listing 3 items one of them hidden all with "?" all saying no driver. The hidden device is a complete unknown.

These entries are Bluetooth Peripheral device, ICServices_New, and the completely unknown and hidden device is called ItbUsb_Filter_00. I have an android phone.

My sound set up is with Realtek and a 3 in One Logitech Speaker Going into the Green 3.5 aux. My Aux Ports are Blue, Pink and Green. There is another Device on my PC from the Graphics card called Nvidia HD Audio. For some reason the PC wants to initially default it as the Default Communication Device with a Phone Icon next to it. I change this in sound settings to make realtek both the default audio playback AND the Default communications device but the Phone Icon will not populate there. Also In sound settings it shows that A2DP SNK is disconnected (in recording tab of sounds) This has a Red and white Cable tie in Icon next to it. I do not have any of these colors of jacks. So I do not know what to connect to it to get it to work.

I do not have any use for NVIDIA HDMI audio So I have disabled it for now. The way phone app works as in multiple videos I have seen is the Phone calls go directed to the PC and you can answer and speak even the phone being somewhere else, I however get the error during an incoming call that states " can not recieve call audio on my PC use phone instead". It is a Mixture of these things I believe are the culprit for No Audio from phone calls to the PC. During a Phone Call My connected phone is solid green and connected to the name of my PC but then within 2 seconds exaclty it drops out. During that time I hear no audio from the phone.

If anyone can please help with some insights. I have been through ALL of the troubleshooting steps listed here on the multiple threads regarding this issue to no success. I feel like I need to find a home for these missing drivers and I feel like the sound settiongs are wonky. I have an Android phone. Thank you.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom