is videohandlers.dll a valid windows dll. also why is there no database of valid windows files.

M

missingnovirus

I got hit with a bad virus. maybe I didnt. I dunno. all I know is I closed the lid and was unable to perform a forced shut off with power. a feature that you would think would bed necessary with how bad meltdown is. a while back I had a bad virus on the machine. for whatever reason thought privilege escalation variant of meltdown so I gave my computer its own account an unbreakable password and gave it control over the security permissions of certain processes. I did remove windows updates security permissions not just its ability to have those changed as on a really good desktop windows would force the meltdown updates and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I got the virus when running my kingdom hearts game wondering if my throttler was actually a virus. it mimicked the traits of heartbleed as it was a very efficient throttled that prolonged battery life and increased performance. too things that I now realize together are not good. it didnt damage drives but it wasnt what I wanted. it had a legal agreement in the file that let people know they were using a throttler that could be dangerous and I did thoroughly test it on an intel machine. unfortunately for some strange reason. the ai started attacking immediately it was bizarre behavior for the program. a couple days later there was an image on the screen that was somewhat scary but I may not even have had a virus. I think a lot of the files I put permissions on are gone. it seems like a lot of the wifi related permissions that I had originally set arent set anymore but in unrelated virus from a youtube comment. I ended up deleting a lot of comments out of fear. like I said im insane. I just wanted to see if I could prevent wifi related files from being activated so I could know while the machine is on. that the machine cant access the internet if windows says it cant. not thrilled with the fact that the logon screen can now download backgrounds. doesnt make sense to me. actually did spend some of my time in mental asylum thinking about meltdown. how underflow technically doesnt exist. how address switches are a bad exploit. how having dual meaning in two languages can cause viruses. I was hoping there could be immunizations against these things. the things meltdown did werent a big deal before.

not related: Meltdown false friend arbitrary code execution I asked my computer while talking to it no code was run to trace code while I was using an igpu miner it somehow solved it. For whatever reason I believe meltdown is code taken from a good computer and told to another computer to get it to make a bad decision. But most of this had been solved for years.

Continue reading...