Unable to create the folder / The supplied kernel information is invalid

A

Antoine0102938

Hi,

since today I realized a very big problem happened to my computer on windows 10: I cannot do anything in the windows explorer such as drag, copy/paste, delete, empty the bin, create files or folders, NOTHING.

I got the error message displayed in the title of my post. My windows 10 home installation is fresh, only 1 month old. Everything is up to date, and furthermore, I only installed visual studio and one game since the installation of windows 10!

Seriously Microsoft? how can you be so terrible at managing your operating systems? I've literally changed nothing to the OS, the settings, folders or anything...

On top of that, I already have run the SFC scannow command as well as the DISM.exe commands (scanhealth, restorehealth and restorecomponents), I have tried everything about creating another account, restarting in safe mode, playing with permissions, EVERYTHING....

When running all these tests, the operating system is telling me that NO errors whatsoever was found.... How is that possible? The microsoft defender program has already scanned the whole computer, no viruses detected and anyways there is no ways a virus could have got into my computer...

Any solutions?

Windows 10 is 64 bit.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom