I want to reinstall windows 10 entirely in my dell inspi 15 7559, need help

L

LeoNinjaken

Hello, I want to reinstall Windows 10 entirely in my Dell Inspiron 15 7559, I want also the BIOS to be reinstalled if possible but I don't know if doing a reinstall of windows 10 would make the Bios go to another version. I want to delete everything from my laptop, everything including BIOS version (I have 1.3.1), regedit (because it's corrupted) and all data to start from 0.

Also I need the Windows 10 KEY of my PC I think? But I don't know how to get it.

What should I do? I'm new with this, I have USB stick because someone told me I need it for that but I'm not sure.

In summary, I want to:

> Reinstall Windows 10 completly

> Bios seems corrupted, so I want to reinstall it too, but I don't know if just by reinstalling Windows 10 will make the Bios good again

> By reinstalling windows, delete al Regedit information

>Clean Reinstall of Windows 10

And that's it. If you can provide me links for this, I appreciate it a lot, and if possible a little explanation too. Thank you!

UPDATE:

The reason why I want to do this is because of this:

My WLAN Driver is causing some problems, everything I run a software that uses a lot of CPU and GPU (like a game), after 5 minutes the PC starts freezing and stuttering, then after 5 seconds, the WLAN driver stops working and it says "No internet connection, connected", it is still connected to the WIFI but no internet (I have tested in a lot of devices, believe me this is is only happening in this laptop) so then, I can't disconnect or neither close the wifi list because after I do that, the WIFI list just closes and it freezes completly, after that I can't even open the WIFI List, I can open it only after reseting the PC or running windows Troubleshooter to make it reset the wlan driver.

I made this post in a DELL Forum, a person there answered me and I tried all of that but that didn't work:

Here is the summary of my problem. This is the reason why I want to reinstall windows.

Also I contacted INTEL for this, and they helped me unistall the driver, reinstall it again, we updated windows 10 using windows update to the newer version (October ver.) and the problem is still there. All my drivers and windows are up to date, so the INTEL guy told me it may be a problem with the BIOS and driver incompatibility with Windows or Bios, and maybe corrupted regedit, so he asked me to just reinstall windows 10 again.

There is event viewer when this happens:

View: https://i.imgur.com/m3Rgnkm.jpeg

View: https://i.imgur.com/NdZdS6C.jpg

The rest is just a spam of this error: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning properly.

Continue reading...