some apps seem to be crashing after x time usage of my PC. after reboot the problem is gone for a while

P

pjottrr_nl

Hello all,

I'm at a loss here, i have no clue why this is happening, so i thought, lets post it here see if someone has some suggestions.

Problem:

After I've used my pc for multiple hours some apps seem to crash randomly and they keep crashing until i reboot my machine.
one of the apps is Microsoft teams with an error in : C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

there are much more apps that seem to have issues, for instance games ( world of warships and golf with your friends) or some tabs in Firefox and chrome keep crashing randomly
the apps in question simply seem to crash randomly, but mainly in the first few minutes of usage.

If i reboot my PC the problem is gone, I cannot find any issues, and the apps don't crash.
memory checks don't seem to result in corrupted memory, and i canot find a reason why it would be crashing

the annoyance in this is:
If i want to play online games with my friends, or go to a teams meeting the first thing i have to do is reboot my pc,

I think this issue seems to occur after I've used VLC media player for a while, but i have no hard evidence for thatit looks like it has something to do with apps that use audio.

If anyone has an idea what it could be....

System specs:
ryzen7 1800x
msi x370 pro carbon gaming ( latest firmware)
16 gb ddr4 3200mhz memory ( tried 2 different sets of memory, also different speeds)

in use audio devices:
creative soundblaster zxr ( with latest drivers)
Turtle Beach elite atlas aero , wireless usb headset.

I hope some of you guys have some suggestions.

ps. I work in IT, so complex solutions are no problem

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom