Problem with Realtek audio driver/quiet microphone issue in windows 10 pro/microphone(headset) is not working in Windows 10

Ж

Жасмина

Hi,I am also having an issue with my headset microphone(it has been 3 months/ the problem occured after window's scheduled/random update/before the update the microphone used to work fine/ the headphones are still working fine)

I have literally tried everything you can possibly find on the Internet to solve this issue ...NOTHING has helped...the only thing that has changed in these 3 month is after another windows update my microphone is detected by the system but is too quiet to catch a sound (I use Genius hs-200c headset and apparently there is no specific audio driver for this headset to be installed).

PLEASE help me to solve this issue... I really need help(it' been 3 months) and just can't figure this issue out

Thank you in advance for your time and support

below some screenshot are provided to make the issue clear/just in case it helps

1)microphone of the headset is detected/ there is little green bar ,which doesn't get higher/ noreaction to sound whatsoever

d681e163-3831-4612-af3e-be1c5c81558f?upload=true.png

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom