Random black screen and unresponsive

D

Dhernandez192

AMD Ryzen 3 3100G Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2 8GB HyperX Ram 500w Thermaltake PSU 1TB Seagate HDD 240GB PNY SSD

Not the first PC I have built but definitely the first time I have run into this issue and I would really appreciate some help! It's for my nephew for Christmas so I am really looking toward getting it resolved asap.

So I built it completely and everything runs smooth. Downloaded windows 10, Geforce drivers, and Google chrome immediately. After maybe 10 minutes of the computer running the computer screen will just go black. The PC continues to run like normal with the fans and lights on so I assumed it might've been sleeping but when I go to wake it up nothing gets the screen to turn back on. I swapped the HDMI out and know for a fact it's not the monitor considering I am using it right now. Also swapped the GPU out with a spare I had and the issue persisted. Windows seemed to detect the issue and prompted for a repair which I let it do then in the Windows update it recommended a specific Nvidia update so I thought perfect this might do it, but the issue still persists.

Any help or idea are greatly appreciated!!!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom