Constant blue screens on new PC

R

RômuloSantana

Hi there! Wall of text incoming:

I'm with a new PC since December 12th. On the 13th I had my first BSoD, on the 15th I had two more, and on the 16th (today) I had the most recent one. The occasions were as follows:

1st one: nothing special was happening. I had a few tabs open on Chrome, was listening to music on YouTube, had Steam open on the background. Out of nowhere the BSoD happened. After some research I judged it was a one-off thing.

2nd one: I had just downloaded some Windows updates. While said updates were being installed the BSoD happened. After some research I judged it to be because of the updates. I proceeded to uninstall them, reinstall them and everything was fine.

3rd one: I left Steam open downloading games, left the PC for a little while, came back to see the blue screen greeting me once again (I disabled auto restarts after the first BSoD). After some research I suspected it might have been caused by the installation of one of the games I was downloading, but something felt off, because it was the third occurrence in a very short span of time. I proceeded to request help from tech-savvy friends over the Internet. As instructed I checked for corrupt files by using "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and "sfc /scannow" on the command prompt. Files were restored. I also stress-tested the GPU, CPU, cache, FPU, local drives, and memories for 30 minutes using Aida64 (separate 30 min test for RAM, then separate 30 min test for local drives, then collective 30 min test for the remaining ones). The hardware performed just fine, nothing shut down. I gave it some rest and thought it was solved. But then, minutes after I next booted the PC...

4th one: ... I was gifted with yet another BSoD while on Facebook...

I really don't want to reseat the hardware. My decision was to look for anything that might be off, and I realized some PCI and PCIe drivers were missing. Windows 10 couldn't find the drivers, so I downloaded every single driver I could just to make sure. It's been some hours without a crash, but I'd really like to make sure there's nothing else I can do before I have to reseat everything. On the following folder are the minidumps generated after each crash: Minidumps - Google Drive

These are my specs, if it's any help:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
PSU: Corsair CV650 80 Plus Bronze
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B450M-GAMING/BR

SSD: 120GB - Western Digital Green - WDS120G2G0A
HDD: 1TB - Seagate BarraCuda - ST1000DM010

Any and all help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Continue reading...