Can I Download Windows 7 ISO for OEM Product

P

PhoenixRiderPR

I had a Windows 7 Ultimate PC which had an OEM licence in it. The PC is 10 years old and I don't know who is its manufacturer. Last July a Ransomware infected it and encrypted my files. I was not able to use it and I decided to reinstall the OS but my PC manufacturer has not given me any Windows 7 ISO or Recovery media. I was not able to download the ISO from the Microsoft Software Download Page either because its support has ended or my key is an OEM one. But I heard that Microsoft is still allowing licensed windows 7 & 8 users to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. So I Downloaded Windows 10 Media Creation Tool and created a Installation Media to upgrade my PC. Unfortunately instead of upgrading from the OS I booted from the Installation Media and did a custom install deleting all the partitions believing that my OEM license will activate Windows 10 if i leaved the it blank during installation and entered it after it was installed from the settings. But it does not work. I need to download Windows 7 ISO for OEM to retrieve my licence and upgrade to windows 10 with a genuine licence. Please help me If there is a way I can download it or any other method to retrieve my key.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom