Windows repeatedly crashes after a few hours of use, Memory_manegement error

V

ViktorPontéus

Hi!

I have built a new PC which I have installed windows on (via a USB with the media creation tool taken from my old PC). The problem I have is that windows crashes after a few hours of use and then repeatedly crashes shortly after the restart until I can eventually shut it of. The error message varies but is often Memory_Manegement. I find that windows crashes after I've closed an application and try to open a new one but nothing happens and after a approx 30 sec I get a blue screen. I have reinstalled windows several times both via the built in reinstallation tool and via the USB, and it has crashes during some of installations. I haven't activated windows yet as the product key I bought doesn't seem to work (which I have contacted support for at the place I bought the key).

I read that you needed some info in so called dmp-files and MSinfo32, so I have shared them in OneDrive here:

My system specs are: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX 3070, Gigabyte B550M Aorus Pro-P, WD Blue SN550 SSD 1TB M.2 NVMe, and Kingston HyperX Fury RGB DDR4 3600MHz 2x8GB

I have tried everything I can and am desperate to have this fixed. After having spent so much time and money on this PC I don't want it rendered useless due to an instable windows installation. I am thankful for all the help I can get.

Continue reading...