Been getting a lot of random blue screens for a while now

Y

yabeye

Hello. For some reason, my relatively new laptop (probably like 3-4 months old at this point) has been suffering from some infrequent BSOD's. This only really started happening two months into my ownership of the product, and usually it happens during gaming. 99% of the time it's during a game of League of Legends (or, just now, right before one had even started), which had prompted me to believe that it may be due to a faulty interaction between my laptop and the game. However, on one other instance, it had occurred while I was in the midst of playing something else.

Unfortunately for me, I had also been getting the "161" Error during each and every one of these crashes. Despite Windows claiming to not have created any dump file, however, it still appears to be creating a dump file in the "LiveKernelReports" folder. So, here it is: Dump file

Hopefully there's nothing wrong with the dump file. The fact that I'm still getting Error 161 leads me to believe that there probably is, but hopefully this won't prove to be yet another obstacle. For future reference, I don't utilize any disk cleaning software like CCleaner that may automatically clear up my dump files.

Thanks in advance.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom