Yet another BSOD question

M

MailCrats

Hello! I am Liam and I own a Lenovo windows 10 laptop, which is about 2 years old.

Yesterday my laptop was experiencing frame skips, which could last from 1 to 5 seconds. I wanted to play a game with my friend, so I was thinking about restarting the pc, to maybe solve the issue with the frames. And so I did.

But when the system was rebooting it said that it started automatically reparing. Of course I was caught unprepared and so I panicked a little, this has never happened before on my pc. I searched online and found multiple solutions, all of which I tried:

Restart

Automatic problem solver (with restart)

Three or four different pathways in the command prompt which was found in the troubleshooter, none of whicj gave any results

Startup options, consisted in clicking from f1-f9 different ways of rebooting the computer, none of which worked

And so on

Lastly I tried to do a whole system reboot, so settimg the pc back to new and reinstalling windows, while keeping my personal files. Did not work, I got an error. So i tried to do the same while deleting my personal files, got the same error. Here comes my question

But this time, the pc wanted to solve the issue by itself. It got me to the page

":( your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you."

"Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPA

GED AREA"

"What failed: nvlddmkm.sys"

It restarts and does the same thing. The logo appears with the loading symbol, the ble page loads, it collects error info and restarts. Over and over again. On the internet I couldn't find anything about this, because all of the other people's answers revolved around the BSOD, to which I couldn't boot to right now. It just constantly reloads itself. I tried manually restarting. Nope. I tried to take the power out and wait for it to finish the battery in hopes that it will start with the Repair screen. Not even. I tried every f key from 1 to 12, by pressing, spamming, and holding. Nothing.

My question:

Has anybody ever experienced this type of infinite automatic restart? If yes, have they found a way to bypass it without opening the pc and taking stuff out? If no, do you think the only way would be to take it to a servis and having them repair it?

Because I hope to at least solve this one issue by myself instead of paying. Of course I WILL pay if it's necessary, since the pc is still young and let's say in good condition.

Thank you for reading and trying to answer!

952fd9c8-7633-4a90-b4f2-3dc0811107ff?upload=true.jpg

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom