Preparing Automatic Repair Loop

W

WackySquash6805

Hello, I have been working on this for about two days with no luck. I start up my laptop, the HP logo shows and it has a loading ring for about 5 seconds. It then says Preparing Automatic Repair. After about a minute I get an error that says "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you. Stop Code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA What failed: Ntfs.sys" After this shows it goes straight back to the beginning of the loop. I have no access to my desktop, I can't boot into repair mode(it cancels repair mode and starts the loop again), I can't boot from a repair tool usb without removing the hard drive, I can't boot into repair mode by holding power button down 5-10 seconds twice, I can't do an "OS Upgrade" or a new installation, I can't uninstall drivers,and I can't boot a previous version.(I think that covers everything I've tried) I contacted support and they just said to try all this again. Ive also done a memory test ( i saw online that RAM failing is a frequent cause of this error) as well as a full systems test and everything passed. Not sure what else to do.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom