CONSTANT BLACK SCREEN NO CURSOR NO START UP NO NOTHING

B

bruzzy123

Hi everyone last night i helped my mate build his first pc. Before we get into it specs are,
AMD Ryzen R5 3600
Gigabyte RTX 2060

Kingston Hyperfury 16GB (8GB x 2)
Gigabyte X570UD
1TB M.2
650W 80 plus gold PSU
ASUS 165HZ monitor
So start up was fine everything was working fine and then once i was downloading all drivers for him it blue screened and crashed, rebooted and then after a short while it blue screened again for good and is now a permanent black screen, its almost as though the monitor is trying to but cant display what is meant to be displayed, for example when you plug or unplug hdmi cords the monitor registers what you are doing as the orange stand by light goes blue, hdmi input thingy flashes in top right corner maybe 4 or 5 times then the screen goes no signal and back to an orange stand by light. Im really out of ideas and hope someone can help as ive tried un plugging and re plugging everything, ive tried putting the computer into safe mode, tried booting it up with the windows usb in it, tried using only hdmi, only dp, and both together and still nothing. Hopefully im missing something here and this is a easy fix. Appreciate any help at all :)

PS Am going back around there today with my ram sticks and gpu to see if his are maybe faulty, and am bringing my hdmi cord just incase.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom