Windows 10 BSOD Loop

P

PapaCent

I've been in this loop since September and absolutely cannot find a way out of this loop. I've tried many youtube videos along with "solutions that should definitely work". If they worked I wouldn't be writing this. I've tried so many things to try and get out of the loop I can't even remember some of them.

My PC is originally windows 7 x64 but I've downloaded the windows 10 desktop.

When I first start my computer everything seems normal until after the startup (spinning dots), it sends me straight to a Blue screen: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED . After that it automatically restarts and does the whole "diagnosing your pc", afterwards it says "Your PC did not start correctly". After that the logical reason would be to click Restart. After clicking restart the start up happens and then I get CRITICAL PROCESS DIED again, preparing automatic repair, blah blah blah.

Once I go to troubleshoot and try to reset the PC, keeping files or not keeping files, none work. It says "there was a problem with resetting your pc, no changes were made".

Startup repair doesn't do anything and afterwards says couldn't repair PC, under the text it says "log file: D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt" I've tried searching this up to see any solutions about this and ran into multiple dead ends.

Trying to boot into any type of Safe Mode always shoots me back into the loop, so I can't access it at all.

Attempting to uninstall any updates results in "we ran into a problem".

System Restore has a Restore Point and a windows update (restore point?), yet it says "you must enable system protection on this drive" for my "local disk (C:) (System)". I tried looking it up and it seems to require going into Safe mode which I cannot access.

System Image Recovery, I do not have a hard disk or DVD. Nothing pops up either way.

The only real way for me to even SCRATCH the surface of my problem is Command Prompt which has only lead me to dead end after dead end. I've watched a bunch of videos related to my problem yet can't stop hitting dead ends. I feel as though I might need a new PC, which in this case my current one is a HP Pavilion from about 2010-2013.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom