BSODs and Other Problems for a while now

A

AmazingDerp

So in the past 2 months, my laptop, an ASUS ROG Strix GL503GE has been experiencing multiple problems that I just can't seem to solve. At first, it was random BSODs that happened randomly, whether my laptop was under stress or not. They were "unexpected store exception", "kernel data inpage error" and sometimes after a restart from a BSOD, "critical process died" after a bit of hanging. After a while, I just decided to do a full reset and reinstall Windows on my laptop.

That solved problems for a while, but recently I'm getting "unexpected store exception" occasionally. I suspected something was wrong with my Windows build, so I attempted to update Windows. But when I tried, I ran into a problem at 100%, showing the error code 0x80071160. I ran the windows update troubleshooter, and it didn't fix anything. I then tried running sfc /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth, but both failed with errors (sfc with "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation at 48% and DISM with "the specified buffer contains ill-formed data"). I have tried running those in a clean boot and a safe mode, and both failed at the same 48%. I also tried chkdsk, which didn't fix the problem either. I'm starting to suspect a hardware problem.

Using bluescreenview, I can see that my BSOD has a bugcheck code of 0x00000154 caused by ntoskrnl.exe. I uploaded the minidump file here: 122220-64500-01.dmp

Can anyone help solve this problem? Thanks.

Continue reading...