BSoDs Unintended Shutdowns

B

BleuRoyce

Hi everyone,

Please help me with this BSoD issues that I've been getting intermittently for over a month now. I've tried to research the parameter coding in the internet, but I am not sure if they are factual since that there is a huge amount of infos out there. I can attach 3 of the Event Viewer details of BSoDs from my laptop in this post by clicking this link. My computer specs are:

- Legion Y530-15ICH-1060 Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 81LB (Windows 10 (64-bit))

- Intel Core i7-8750H CPU @2.20Ghz (12 CPUs) / 16 GB RAM

- DirectX 12 / Intel UHD Graphics 630 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

- Realtek Audio Speakers

A month ago, I bought a new monitor a (link) and connected it via HDMI, but I dont think this is the source of this BSoD errors, and also over a month ago, I had changed the settings of my 2 mouse to something like "do not wake up my laptop if I accidentally move it" (back setting from advance properties of this 2 USBs from Device Manager). The troubleshooting procedures that I have done in my part was:

-Device Manager - nothing is needed to be updated. All good

-Lenovo Canada website - tried their device update/diagnostic scan. All good (I dont think it worked - I woke up still in the same webpage with the loading icon)

-Windows Memory Diagnostic - tried the restart and check for problem option, then after restarting, it went through the blue page where it displayed an introductory messages and more options, it went off at about 10 seconds, and then it restarted to Windows login. I tried to do it hastily by choosing the "Extensive" option, but the laptop went off after less than 10 seconds again.

-Lenovo Utility - downloaded and installed it. After almost 5 hours of extensive diagnostic, the result is all fine.

-Advance Troubleshoot options - diagnostic checks aren't available including the one for RAM or memory

-Contacted the Lenovo Canada Technical Support and suggested to do a re-image or total reset of this laptop

What should I do next? Any advices?

Thank you in advance :)

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom