I need to know the best and easiest way to fix a windows tablet

S

saninkiliyamannil

Recently I received a tablet that has windows home as the default operating system without a specific branding for the restoration process. The issues are mentioned below:-

1. The screen does have a touch screen but no driver for that to work properly.

2. The tablet came with a dedicated camera but no driver for that to run.

3. It has stereo speakers and mic but they are also not working even though the drivers are installed.

4. That has a battery built-in, but no driver for that too. So that I cant boot while it is unplugged.

I am having only a mouse but no keyboard (not a default product)

And these all issues had started when this tablet pc didn't have enough space for anything so that the user made some space for updating windows to the latest(20H2) by deleting some of the applications like OneNote, calendar, etc. Somehow this tablet pc had updated to the latest version and ran smoothly for nearly a week. After that in the middle of using, the screen size reduced by half, then the user did whatever he knew to get it fixed, but that all didn't fix the issue. So he reset the tablet pc with the options to remove everything and clean the drive and installs the 1906 version of windows 10. Then also the issues didn't fix. Later he installs the Windows 10 Home 20H2 from a fresh installation media drive which took about 6 hours to complete the all downloading and installing and setup. Later, he noticed that the touch screen is not working, Cortana is not opening, the touch screen keyboard not opening, no sound is coming out of the tablet even the video and audio is been played at their highest point, and he cannot connect to any of the networks that it is capable of. Then he came to me for fixing the issues that he was facing, after hearing this all, I directly headed to the device manager of the tablet pc and I noticed that all drivers were totally messed up in the device manager and not only the drivers that he mentioned to me was missing, camera and battery were also missing. Due to that, the tablet was not running for more than 2 minutes. So I decided to install those drivers from the device manager itself, I can install the drivers but it is not possible to run those drivers, then I tried to update those drivers, but that also didn't work.

This all it reached, now I need help to fix the issues that tablet pc faces.

Continue reading...