Three recent BSoDs

R

RômuloSantana

Hi, there!

A while ago I created this topic. Since then I decided to format my computer and start from the beginning. I did do that on the 20th. I once again used "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and "sfc /scannow" on the command prompt, I once again stress-tested each hardware component, I once again installed Malwarebytes and I once again ran the Memory Diagnostics. I also updated the BIOS and got the latest drivers for everything straight from the manufacturers's websites. And I also also updated Windows fully. Everything worked perfectly fine up until the 24th. On that day I had installed Avira and decided to uninstall it. I'm only mentioning this because it may be relevant. A few hours after I uninstalled Avira, I got my first new BSoD. I decided to check the Device Manager and found that two drivers weren't fully updated: the NVIDIA USB Type-C Port Policy Controller and the Communications Port (COM1) drivers. I updated them and thought everything was fine. My mistake, because earlier today (on the 25th) I got another BSoD. And the PC also failed to properly shutdown one time, which generated another minidump. You'll find all three of the minidumps on the following folder: Minidumps - Google Drive

Here are my specs, if that's of any help:
MB: ASUS PRIME B450M-GAMING/BR

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

GPU: NVIDIA GALAX GeForce RTX 2060 Super (1-Click OC)

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Ryzen Black, 2x8GB DDR4, 3200MHz

PSU: Corsair CV650 80 Plus Bronze 650W

HDD: 1TB SATA3 Seagate BarraCuda - ST1000DM010

SSD: 120GB SATA3 Western Digital Green - WDS120G2G0A

Any and all help solving this will be much appreciated!

Continue reading...