My laptop keeps shutting down after 2 minutes of use

L

lucutes

I have a MSI GF75 Thin 9SC laptop and a week ago, I have upgraded my RAM. Basically now I have 16 GB in total, and yes, they both are the same company with same parameters. I'm using Windows 10.

For a week, I was 3D modeling and playing games even more smoothly than before, but today, my laptop is just shutting itself down after 2 minutes. Interesting thing is that I can use safe mode without any random reboots.

One thing I've noticed is that my Nvidia graphics card sometimes was not detected, but I managed to fix it today. The temperature is really good, especially with both of the RAMs, I can render my work without that extra heat it used to have. Of course, now I have to fix this random reboot problem...

Things I've tried:

1)
Doing an EC reboot;

2) Unplugged everything from the laptop and showed nothing different;

3) I suspect that it is my Nvidia's driver fault, because I've noticed an update and I'm not able to install it because it gets stuck on 100% and my laptop reboots because of the lack of time;

4) I also tried uninstalling the video card in the Device Manager, it doesn't seem to appear anymore, but it is still rebooting;

5) I've tried running Windows Diagnostics, no problems were detected.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom