My PC is cursed (BSOD no matter what I do)

R

recorderman13

About three months ago I upgraded the motherboard, CPU, RAM, and GPU in my computer. Everything was working perfectly until I accidentally shut it off while Windows was updating (rookie move, I know). Ever since, I've been getting all kinds of different BSOD's (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION).

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to these BSOD's. There's no overclocking, I could be playing a graphic intensive game (or a non-GPU intensive game) or just letting the computer idle on the Windows log in screen and it crashes. I've performed the following troubleshooting steps to no avail:

• Reinstalled Windows 10 (at least 10 clean installs, redownloading the image each time)
  • Updated Windows
  • Tried two older GPU drivers (created more problems)
  • Updated the BIOS (caused the system to hang on the BIOS screen)
  • I've run Memtest86 twice (4 passes each time, no errors)
  • DISM (sometimes it says files are corrupted, sometimes it completes successfully)
  • SFC (same as DISM, sometimes it shows no integrity violations, sometimes it doesn't)
  • Replaced the CPU with the same model but new
  • Upgraded the hard drive from a 2.5" SATA to M.2 NVME
  • Made sure my wireless USB card, GPU, chipset, Realtek audio, and USB audio interface drivers are up to date
  • Reseated the RAM in the same slots and different slots (twice)
  • CHKDSK on both the old hard drive (no errors) and twice on the new M.2 SSD (no errors) and updated the firmware

I've built the gaming rig I've always wanted and can barely watch YouTube videos with it. I have no idea where to go from here other than to light the computer on fire and throw it out the window and start over. Last three dump files are here.

Specs:

CPU: Intel i7-9700K @ 3.60Ghz
Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A
RAM: XPG Spectrix D60 16GB (2x8GB)
SSD: WD Blue M.2 NVME 1TB
GPU: AMD Radeon 5700 XT

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Continue reading...