Keep using Windows 10 Pro N after end of school/study

• Thread starter Alper CevdetSürmeli
  • Start date
A

Alper CevdetSürmeli

Dear Microsoft-Team,

is it right to keep my Windows 10 Pro N which I got from my former school/university (I don't remember which one, but I definitely got it from my former school or university)?

I appreciate the answer a lot since I want to act in the right way. I've finished study and I earn money thanks to my study and to you.

Unfortunately, I can't find any documents related to the purchase for evidence. I can name you the school and university though.

Some information I know about my Windows 10 Pro N:

• At Settings -> Update and Security -> Activation it says that Windows was activated via a digital license, which is linked to my Microsoft-Account.

• At Settings -> System -> Info it says Version 1909, OS build 18363.1256

• It has been working perfectly fine to this day. I did major changes at my hardware at times, and it still worked to install and activate without using a key.

• I install Windows via my personal USB-Stick, which I made bootable. It contains the Windows 10 Pro N installation files.

• Weird to say, but I would like to keep this Windows 10 Pro N since I am very happy with it and wouldn't want to change it ever.

The official Microsoft Support doesn't answer to me. That's the reason I am posting my question in here.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Chevy

Continue reading...