New PC build BSOD errors

L

Luke193

I've recently built a new PC and in it's original form, it worked fine. Had an issue with the top PCI-e slot being faulty though, so had to replace the motherboard. The new motherboard had no issues with the top PCI-e slot, however, after a few days it started to randomly blue screen.

I've tried a number of things including; completely reinstalling windows and deleting everything on C drive, replacing the RAM sticks (Microsoft tech support suggestion), checking memory is functional, SSD is functional etc. but nothing is working. Full list of what I've tried shown on the Microsoft support page (the advisor stopped replying so posting a new question): Understanding Bug Report

Generally, it seems to occur most often when playing games (but not always). What happens now is it will throw up a BSOD, with different errors each time, then when I try to turn it back on it instantly turns back off and will continue to do this unless I unplug the PC. After a while, I can turn it back on with no issue and continue to use my PC like normal for a number of hours at a time. Thought this might be to do with temps but they all seem fine.

I've included the minidump files here: Minidump 3.zip

Components used:

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3200 MHz

ADATA XPG Battlecruiser Super Mid-Tower ATX PC Gaming Case

Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD

Cooler Master Hyper 212

Intel Core i7 9700K 3.6GHz Octa Core LGA1151 CPU

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G5, 80 Plus Gold 750W

MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS 1151 DDR4 ATX Motherboard

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Super Gaming X

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Continue reading...