Windows installation...I'm Convinced of windows 10 installation error being the issue...

S

SkyeGrant

Though I don't have much evidence; I believe windows 10 settings of configuration or in GPT or error from installation is the culprit. I am trying to download some large files and each time I extract them I get an error saying corrupted. I have bypassed and confirmed the file is somewhat corrupted but not fully or works perfectly fine and isn't corrupted. So I wanted to be able to play games as well So I figured I'd get windows 7. Now My main issue is Windows 10 trying to get Windows 7 (Dual-Boot) or Clean install Win7 or 10. I want to be able to game and windows 10 isn't doing so well but I know windows 7 works like a charm. However I get to errors...

The first I get is "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x8007025D"

If I can bypass that and sometimes get it to work every know and again from downloading and trying again I can sometimes succeed but then I run into another error "Windows cannot copy files required for installation. The files may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x80070241"

and if I can bypass that well I can't cause then it says I don't have any devices to be installed on... I've even tried Windows 10 image to see but won't even let me do that... I've switched out Hard-Drives and still same issue... I've tried changing the BIOS setting from Legacy, UEFI... From RAID, to AHCI... There wasn't a option for ATA... Tried different Ports... I can't seem to figure out the issue I checked the life of HHD its Good condition and USB too it's good aswell... My internet connection is great I download at 14mb. Ever Since I've upgraded to windows 10 nothing has been right.... I've tried downloading file on another computer, phone and different website...

I think and I'm not sure but I don't think when I extract the ISO with Rufus some files I guess are getting blocked or something... I say this because it's like the file won't copy over. I don't know if that is the case but here I tried to Take files from already extracted and went into ISO and extracted manually the folder/s I tried to override. The files I noticed before it ask to replace files there were files being added then asked to replace I found that interesting why files where being added as if skipped or missed. I am admin perhaps there's an issue with security or something I wish I could explain it more... It's weird But I really need windows 7 as windows 10 is having to many issues or at least this revision Should I downgrade to MBR? I'm out of options I feel like...… Funny how it suppose to be supported Win7/8/8.1/10 for this device... I've looked everywhere for answers but I can't find any that works!!! Yes I updated Windows Update.. BIOS Is updated to the latest... Here's my info...

System Model OptiPlex 7450 AIO

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

System Type x64-based PC

Type Of HardDrive: 500GB Configuration: GPT

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz
BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. 1.6.1, 9/5/2017

BIOS Mode UEFI

Secure Boot State Off

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB

Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes