Multiple BSOD past month

R

RyanO'pry

Hello, I've made several questions concerning blue screen errors that I have been receiving the past month or 2. The most reoccurring is "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE". I have multiple minidump files that I will link here. I received a KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error today and found this in the windows reports:

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
Code: 139
Parameter 1: 3
Parameter 2: fffffc84c2bfe680
Parameter 3: fffffc84c2bfe5d8
Parameter 4: 0
OS version: 10_0_19042
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

This, along with the other reports from the errors have the same product number, 256_1 (I don't know if this means anything). Now to get into more info about the errors, I recently got a new motherboard (ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Mobo, 3rd gen processor ready) and a new processor (Ryzen 5 3600) and switched my old build into a new case and replaced those two parts while doing so. I have no saved points in windows as I have completely reset everything in my PC twice in the past month or 2. After around 7 days of resetting the last time I had no errors happen, then when I did it was kernel security check failure, and another one a couple days later "System_Service_Exception". Also a couple of weeks ago in my Microsoft account I found a device that was located some where else in the world that I do not remember yet I was unable to lock the device from my account so I just removed it. Now that I have gone over that, I will provide links to the memory dump files.

1/5/21 - Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

1/3/21 - Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

12/27/20 - Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

Thank you for your time.

My Specs:

RX 570 8gb Vram

Ryzen 5 3600 (Stock CPU Cooler)

16gb Ram 3000mhz

ROG Strix B450-F Mobo

450w psu 80+ bronze

1tb hard drive

465gb ssd