Bluetooth is constantly dis- and re-connecting and making the USB sound, multiple remedies failed to work

A

ArtaSeyedian

Hello,

Last night I paired a PS4 controller with my PC's Bluetooth to play some games. I experience no issues, and I turned off my PC. This morning, I turn on my controller to play a little more before work and I suddenly kept hearing the "USB disconnect" sound coming from my computer once I turned on my controller. I then noticed that in my Bluetooth settings, my PS4 controller was unable to be removed because it said "Bluetooth is turned off," and there's a new "other" device called Intel Wireless Bluetooth that keeps disconnecting and reconnecting.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling my Bluetooth, System Restore, using services.msc, and yet nothing seems to work. I have for now accepted that pairing a PS4 controller destroyed my Bluetooth device and that I now have to uninstall/disable my Bluetooth every time I start up my PC. Is there a way to either fix this problem or permanently rid myself of the scourge that is Bluetooth? I don't need it right now and keeping it is not worth the hassle of opening device manager each time and disabling it.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom