My laptop is just Looping " Automatuc Repair after Windows Update" and it needs the Bitlocker Key...How can I get my 48 digit Bitlocker Key?

C

Chris_N_13

Hi Everyone,

Hope someone can help me.

I was about the shutdown my computer and there was an option to "Update & Shutdown" , "Update and Restart". Normally when i have these update I would just choose update and restart. Only last week i chose "update and shutdown". So when I power on again my computer after dinner , it's just doing a disk check and after that it's just looping "Automatic Repair". It does not go to the Login screen of Windows. I tried to repair it but it's asking for the Bitlocker Key. When I login to my Microsoft account from another device. I can Only see my Device that has an issue. It shows that both Drive C and Drive D = Bitlocker status is Locked. When I click on Manage, it does not show the Key.

I have already tried below:

1. Reset the computer and Keep the current Files, but it goes back to looping of Automatic Repar and just have the option to Exit or Advance Option

2. Under Advanced option I already tried the Startup Repair but still the same

3. Under Advanced Also i tried Uninstall Updates but still the same

4. Still in the Advanced settings. I tried command prompt to unlocked the Bitlocker Key but I forget it's password.

5. I downloaded a bootable device from a USB drive just to boot from there and repair but it didn't Help.

There were no issues on the Hardware as I have already run a Hardware test and all are okay. This laptop has been 2 years with me. It's still have extended warranty with HP but there was no issue on the Hardware. I don't mind re-installing the OS but I need my files first before resetting everything. I don't have any backup on all my data's in My Documents as well as in Drive D.

My question is.

1. How to get this 48 digits bitlocker Key? -- I really just need this :(

2. Can Microsoft provide that? Coz it does not show in my Microsoft account.

3. Is there a direct contact support for microsoft on that? I should have not updated my Windows if know this is the impact.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom