Windows 10 stuck in boot loop

J

JaydenSND

Every time I power on my computer, I see the windows 10 logo and sometimes see the spiraling circle on the bottom before it’s boots up again. This has not always happened, it has been perfectly fine 5 days ago until it has been doing this every single time I turn on the computer. I feel like it is one of the windows 10 updates but when I flash usb to get into recovery, it gives me an error when trying to uninstall any kind of windows 10 updates. I have resorted to trying to reset the pc but after a while it tries to reset, then gives an error that it couldn’t be reset. I have tried checking my HDD for errors through the command prompt but with no luck. I have no idea with the problem could be so I’m coming to you guys for help. The lights on the motherboard flash (CPU, DRAM, BOOT) in that order but none of them stay red so I’m confused. If you need any information please let me know so I can get this fixed soon!

Specs:
Motherboard - B450 Tomahawk Max
GPU - Radeon Rx560 Gaming OC
CPU - Ryzen R9 3900x
HDD - WD 1TB | Model: WD10EZEX
PSU - EVGA 700 BR

I have also came to find out that my GPU is not the problem as when it is plugged out, it continues to stay in a boot loop.

Continue reading...