Getting a different blue screen every time I start my laptop, but then resume normally.

F

FranziHnk

Hi there,

I have a somewhat curious issue. Whenever I shutdown my laptop and then restart it a bit later (~ 30min). I first get a blue screen with varying error messages. The laptop then restarts and I can work normally. While actually using the laptop I don't have any issues. However, it still feels odd to frequently get these blue screens. The same happens when I put the laptop into hibernate or energy saving mode and wait a while.

The stopcodes I got so far include: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGE_AREA

I already deactivated the fast statup option, tried various commands like 'msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic', 'chkdsk /f /r', 'sfc /scannow', 'mdsched' without any result.

I checked for windows update (I have Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042) and manually went through all items in the device manager and checked for driver updates (even the hidden ones).
I'm not sure if this is an issue with my Graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti). I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 if that matters. It's a fresh windows install since I just bought the laptop recently.

Some of my minidumps can be found under FranziskaHenke/Troubleshooting.

I also added an image of the Event Manager of a sample below. The laptop was shut down at about 13:26 and started again at about 14:08.

229eaa76-8d26-40ab-900a-c9666370421d?upload=true.png

I'm happy to share more information if you guide me how to get it :)
Thanks for any help in advance.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom