.NET Framework not working and doesn't show in Control Panel (Windows 10)

P

polj1c

I've been pulling my hair over this so I wanted to ask for help here. Many of programs that I use require .NET Framework to function, and randomly they just stopped working due to .NET Framework not being available on my PC. I tried to re-install it but when I do it says ".NET Framework is already installed on this computer". I've tried to look on Control Panel to check if .NET Framework even is there but it isn't, so I can't re-install it either. When I go to Control Panel >>> Turn Windows features on or off, .NET Framework isn't there, there is just .NET Environment, .NET Extensibility 3.5 and .NET Extensibility 4.8, and when I try to turn on any of them it says something like "Searching for required files" and after that "Windows has completed requested changes" and when I check again it's turned off and programs that require .NET Framework still doesn't function. Any help would be very much appreciated as I've been pulling my hair over this for like 6 hours now. Thank you in advance.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom