Why do I keep getting the Microsoft there is a problem with your account notice?

M

mmmjv

Why do I keep getting the Microsoft there is a problem with your account notice. Every single time I go through all the BS and that last for about a day. I then get another there is a problem with your account notice.

I googled this and followed the instructions right up until verify your identity. At which point Microsoft wanted to text me a code I DO NOT HAVE A CELL PHONE AND CAN NOT GET TEXTS! Did Microsoft offer any other way of doing it other than by text? Take a wild guess.

If you can't access any of these, you need to update your security info at Sign in to your Microsoft account.

That's the message I get when I click on "verify". By "any of these" Microsoft means text, text, and text, because that is the only option provided. When I go to Sign in to your Microsoft account that brings me to a Microsoft sign in page. After I sign in it brings me right back to the "verify" page which insists that I have text and offers no other options.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom